Svenska HPN-Föreningen Barn & Ungdom is an association for children and youth dependent on parenteral nutrition in their daily life.
The objectives of the association are to support the HPN-families as well as:
• collect and spread knowledge about intravenious nutrition and the handling at home.
• inform the members about possible support from society.
• act as a support organization for HPN-families all over Sweden.
• stay in close contact with research and development.
• to establish contacts with interested people abroad.
2013 the 28th -30th of June
We will celebrate our jubilee of 20 years as an association.
It will take place in the town of Norrköping in the south part of Sweden not far from the capital Stockholm.